Lalon Fakir (1774– 1890), was known as one of the greatest Bengali saints in Bengali folk culture. He was a great spiritual leader and always was in the quest of looking at the real meaning and happiness of life. Finding happiness in simple life was his main motto of life. He tried to let general people understand the value and true meaning of a happy life and happy soul. He is also known as Lalon Shah, Lalon Fakir. He became a legend and spiritual saint by his mystic lyrics in his songs, reflecting his social reforms, religious tolerance, and inspiring messages against the orthodox, superstitious & greedy society. His philosophy and writing was greatly influenced by Rabindranath Tagore, Kazi Nazrul Islam, and Allen Ginsberg, though he "rejected all distinctions of caste and creed"
Throughout his life, Lalon sang of a society where all religions and beliefs are in harmony. His disciples mostly live in Bangladesh and West Bengal. He founded the institute known as Lalon Akhrah in Cheuriya, about 2 kilometers from Kushtia railway station. Lalon is also regarded as the founder of the Baul music and known as the Baul Shamrat.
He appropriated various philosophical positions emanating from Hindu, Jainist, Buddhist and Islamic traditions, developing them into a coherent discourse without falling into eclecticism or syncretism.
Lalon has secured a unique position in the history of traditional music for his humanitarian songs, blending philosophies of different devotional traditions.
Lalon Mela, a festival for Lalon in Perris, California, USA
In 2018, a few Bangladeshi organizers including me who are great followers and lovers of Lalon folk music decided to launch an event to celebrate the birthday of Lalon at the city hall of Perris, CA.
I was requested by the main organizer Saifur Rahman Jeetu and another hard-working Bangladeshi Cultural organizer, Raju. Raju initiated the idea of organizing Lalon Mela where the main guest and singer will be Farida Parveen who has dedicated her life to Lalon music. She is considered Lalon Queen in West Bengal (Kolkata) and East Bengal (Bangladesh) regions.
I took the responsibility to complete all the creative works associated with the event including:
- Designing all Banners
- Event photos
- Event flyers
- Sponsors Advertisement
- Stage Decoration
I was very interested and enthusiastic about this event because this is the first time this kind of Lalon Mela was organized in California. I believe this event successfully spread the ideology, messages, and philosophy of Lalon Fakir to our young generation. Some of them also participated in singing Lalon songs and reciting Lalon Poems both in English & Bengali.
Mark Takano, Representative(CA-41), was the chief guest and gave the opening speech. He enjoyed the great music and food. There were 25 food vendors with traditional dishes from Bangladesh like Pitha (Rice Cake Dessert with milk, molasses & brown sugar).
I was awarded and appreciated by the management for helping them with my creative ideas to make the event colorful and vibrant!
Design Advertisement Sponsors
I take my leadership role one step ahead with my depth of expertise to champion omnichannel marketing strategy across multiple workstreams with a focus on the customers. I lead innovative solutions bringing together creativity, data, and technology across the customer journey. I always wear the hats that need wearing, and I believe it’s a mentality that makes the team successful.
I possess 10+ years of agency experience in integrated marketing, building digital experiences and strategizing a blueprint by creating story-telling & compelling content with the proper visual effects. With years of experience working with different industries, I have gained a strong creative sensibility, a genuine interest in user-centered design, and a hands-on understanding of lead-driven technical marketing for all channels.
I can connect all the dots of digital marketing and create a seamless integration of all digital marketing creative platforms. To deliver effective solutions converting leads to sales, with my experience of managing and leading talented teams, the entire team understands business needs, market forces, and consumer sentiments. This mind set-up helps establish company’s brands in a stimulus way that helps influencers “take action.”
I am considered a people person and respect the expertise of individuals. "People & Motivation" are the main mantras in my work ethic. I tend to direct and challenge teams to produce great work. For every project, small or big, I make myself responsible for establishing and managing cross-functional teams that are collaborative, efficient, and high-functioning.
I believe in growing myself in a collaborative environment working with my team members, C-level executives, and expert associates. I am a builder, innovator, and process-oriented marketing professional with strong views and an appetite with a highly competitive edge to find solutions and inspire people around me.
For every project, before I start creating a blueprint of ROI, I like to create some GROWTH HACKING techniques. I make sure that each "marketing dollar' is optimized.
A Few of My Growth Hacking Techniques:
Collecting data to attain projected goals from business owners, executives & board members:
- Gained years of experience how to translate business needs into product requirements and working with product management to add enhancements
- I prefer to collaborate with the executives of product marketing, business units, investor-relations teams, and others to develop a clear plan for growth by measuring the local and global outcomes
- Tend to identify, create, and develop strategies for customer segmentations at different levels and collect data. Then develop ongoing communications plans targeted towards those segments
- Pertain to the standard rules of constant review of the company’s digital assets and their competitors
Approach To The Project
- Aim to design and implement a global approach for the company's brand and communication strategy by branding and advertising, PR, media relations, analyst relations, creative services, social media, and good networking
- Establish a plan working closely with sales directors, CEOs, product managers to develop a robust digital marketing architecture and online marketing strategy
- Formulate a clear road-map that orchestrates all relevant digital channels and tactics
Research & creating a ROAD MAP
- Perform detailed research into the company's customers, products, sales forecast, and competitors across multiple markets.
- Orchestrate to develop a powerful flow-chart:
Marketing Funnel strategy and implementation (self-liquidating offers, automated webinar funnels, lead magnet + email funnels, high-end client sales funnels, free + shipping sales funnels, contest and sales funnels)
Web Development, Creative Design
Brand Awareness, Organic SEO, Marketing Automation, Content Marketing, Video Presentation,
Knowledge-based Marketing, Data Analysis, Content Curating, Tag Management, Landing Page Configuration, Photo & Video Archiving, UI/UX Creation
I am driven to discover, create, and inspire unique applications in an agile environment that helps drive the sales for the companies saving thousands of dollars in technical implementation. With my over 10 years of hands-on technical experience I have developed very important traits in project management. I have completed over 2000 projects successfully.
- Technically savvy, relentless and possess in-depth knowledge in software & tools and I have gained years of experience in business requirement gathering, analysis and project planning
- Experienced in creating realistic estimation within budget and fulfill management expectations
- Worked over 10+ years of experience managing different technical & design teams remotely and in-house
- Acquired a substantial amount of experience in resolving project issues and calculating risk management
- Always use sound & instant judgment on critical status quo issues
- Collaborate with C-level executives and management generating holistic reports in a timely manner on project progress and review team performance
- Efficiently manage company resources without wasting the company's marketing & creative budget ensuring the appropriate utilization of human resources
- Analyze project metrics to ensure compliance to quality, drive the compliance and take appropriate steps to overcome non-compliance
- Work closely with different departments including sales, account management to maximize the further project opportunities for the existing & new customers
- Always follow agile techniques in managing projects, big or small if needed
- Share information and knowledge the implementation of best practices across projects among team members or other third party agencies
- Develop a counter-measure process to keep the project on-track and manage metrics dashboard
- Actively help & suggest team members to develop technical & behavioral skills and intend to develop team engagement activities & initiate strong team building
- Conduct post evaluation and analysis of activities, recommending changes for future brand activity
- Based on the relevant data I develop strategies that deliver clear consumer understanding on the technical platform and budget allocation
- Always intend to save thousands of dollars for the companies in the project management process choosing the right technical platforms, software, & tools ensuring the project is completed on time and on budget
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Wear Mutiple Hats
- Out-Of-The Box Thinker
- Extraordinary Marketing Researcher
- 360 Marketing Strategist
- Strong Technical Skills & Technology Savvy
- Unique Growth Hacking Techniques
- Highly Capable To Remove Project Gridlock
- Efficient & Instant Technical Options
- Team Player
- Strong Problem Skills
- Key Player & Liaisons between C-level executive & technical team members
- Quick Learner (Core company products, services & customers)
- Calculative Risk Management
Brand & Design Creation, Graphic Design, Desktop Publishing, Scanner Operation, Product Presentation, Video and Audio Production
Print Pre-flighting, Lithographic Printing, Color Separation, Production Ready Artwork
Web Design & Applications
System Application (CMS): CSS, HTML Site, in Raw PHP & My SQL, Framework PHP & MYSQL (Codeigniter, Laravel), HTML Mark-up,
Plugin Based Platform: WordPress, Woocommerce
Open Source: Joomla, Drupal, Magento, Open Cart, X-cart,
Premade Platform: SquareSpace, Shopify, Amazon, Walmart, Wayfair
WordPress: Word Fence, Advance Level (Integration of Firewalls)
PHP Framework: Storing Passwords, CSRF Token, Encryption, Routes Protecting, SQL Injection (Escaping Queries, Active Record Class), Query Biding, Prevention, XSS Prevention,
Webhosting & FTP:
Azure, Amazon, Shared & Dedicated Hosting, Email set up & Signature Set up.
I can effectively mix business goals and technology to use which saves thousands of dollars in production cost.
Custom Website & Applications
Technology I work with