Team Building & Management
- Managed internal team of 8 to 25
- Maintain all outside vendors and outsourced agencies.
- Review the progress of projects on a daily basis with the team and prioritize projects on daily basis
- Worked with the timeline with the team to catch up with internal projects;
- Conduct team meetings whenever needed to push projects to be completed
- Make sure the task list of every technical associate is completed and documented
- Review all final project progress at the end of the week and create new project milestone for the coming week.
- Resolve issues in technical projects with the team with cool
- Act as a liaison between the technical team and management and Board of Directors
- Take care of the other responsibilities on a daily basis if needed
I always tend to be an associate if my technical team though I was their project manager. I never give them a feeling of a BOSS.
My approaches are below: .
- Treat failures as opportunities to learn and grow
- Prohibiting non-trusting & hostile behavior among team members in the time of conflicts.
- Try to find a better solution by opening myself up to learning instead of accusing or criticizing publicly
- Meet team member face to face to create a rapport
- Develop a trust among team members with open communication
- Always make an effort to get to know the team members to build trust like asking questions about their family, parents, birthdays etc.
- By getting to know each team member personally I gained utmost respect and live so they would ”Buy in” my ideas.
- Acknowledge the accomplishments of the team members for their hard work by treating them taking them to lunch or give them gift cards, gift cards
Custom Website & Applications
Technology I work with