Team Building & Management
- Managed internal team of 8 to 25
- Maintain all outside vendors and outsourced agencies.
- Review the progress of projects on a daily basis with the team and prioritize projects on daily basis
- Worked with the timeline with the team to catch up with internal projects;
- Conduct team meetings whenever needed to push projects to be completed
- Make sure the task list of every technical associate is completed and documented
- Review all final project progress at the end of the week and create new project milestone for the coming week.
- Resolve issues in technical projects with the team with cool
- Act as a liaison between the technical team and management and Board of Directors
- Take care of the other responsibilities on a daily basis if needed
I always tend to be an associate if my technical team though I was their project manager. I never give them a feeling of a BOSS.
My approaches are below: .
- Treat failures as opportunities to learn and grow
- Prohibiting non-trusting & hostile behavior among team members in the time of conflicts.
- Try to find a better solution by opening myself up to learning instead of accusing or criticizing publicly
- Meet team member face to face to create a rapport
- Develop a trust among team members with open communication
- Always make an effort to get to know the team members to build trust like asking questions about their family, parents, birthdays etc.
- By getting to know each team member personally I gained utmost respect and live so they would ”Buy in” my ideas.
- Acknowledge the accomplishments of the team members for their hard work by treating them taking them to lunch or give them gift cards, gift cards
My Case Study
Aaron Barnett Foundation
PHP & MySQL
Zendejas Mexican Restaurant
PHP & MySQL
US Education Resource
San Diego JDL
PHP & MySQL
Montessori Academy of Corona
CEO, Accuracy Plus Inc.
It was a pleasure to work with Sabina. Sabina has shown a significant amount of expertise in developing SEO and read more...
CEO, US Education Resource
I was very satisfied with the work Sabina accomplished with my business site, http://useducationresource.org/ You will see her excellent ideas read more...
April Wozencroft, LMFT, Owner
Sabina Islam has been not only a great web designer she has been instrumental in creating an image that demonstrates read more...
I came to Design Dhaka with a concept for small business directory for my local community in Southern California. We read more...
Custom Website & Applications
Technology I work with